Classes and Workshops
1. Block Bookings (i.e. a set of classes) are non refundable. This is so we can all commit to coming to classes weekly and ensures that the hall booking is covered.
2. Private Classes will be refunded or rescheduled if 3 full days notice is given, a 30% refund or alternative booking will be offered if more than 24 hours notice is given.
3. Concessionary Discounts are available - please discuss with Emilie to get a discount code.
4. A booking is confirmed once motherslove and the client have both agreed a date, time, duration and location for a the class.
5. motherslove reserves the right to refuse admission.
6. motherslove has the right to alter the programme or teaching staff if circumstances are beyond their control.
7. If a class or workshop has to end or is interrupted for reasons beyond our control sessions will not be refunded.
8. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of management and teacher/workshop leader.
9. Our timetable may be subject to change during the school holidays.
10. Refunds will be issues or an alternative offered is sessions are cancelled by motherslove.
Massage1. All treatments provided by motherslove will last for the specified duration purchased - consultation is an important part of the treatment and will for part of the time.
2. Treatments will only be conducted if motherslove deems the treatment safe for the client to receive.
3. GP/Consultant permission may be required before treatments can be provided.
4. motherslove reserves the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate behavior.
5. Payment will be collected for the full treatment price, provided more than 10 minutes has been spent massaging the client.
6. If the therapist is unable to collect money before leaving, an invoice will be sent to the client’s address.
7. All invoices must be paid within 7 days of issue date.
8. A booking is confirmed once motherslove and the client have both agreed a date, time, duration and location for a treatment.
9. If a cancellation is made more than 24 hours before a treatment, the client will not be charged.
10. If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the treatment, they will be expected to pay a cancellation fee for each hour cancelled.
11. The cancellation fee must be paid within 7 days of the cancellation.
12. motherslove has the right to cancel a treatment by giving 24 hours notice.
13. motherslove has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided, or if the therapist is taken ill.
14. motherslove commits to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within two weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible.
Pop your email in the box below to get details of new classes, special offers, useful information on pregnancy and parenting, and more for pregnant and postnatal mums in Frome, Somerset.