Classes and Workshops
1. Block Bookings (i.e. a set of classes) are non refundable. This is so we can all commit to coming to classes weekly and ensures that the hall booking is covered.
2. Private Classes will be refunded or rescheduled if 3 full days notice is given, a 30% refund or alternative booking will be offered if more than 24 hours notice is given.
3. Concessionary Discounts are available - please discuss with Emilie to get a discount code.
4. A booking is confirmed once motherslove and the client have both agreed a date, time, duration and location for a the class.
5. motherslove reserves the right to refuse admission.
6. motherslove has the right to alter the programme or teaching staff if circumstances are beyond their control.
7. If a class or workshop has to end or is interrupted for reasons beyond our control sessions will not be refunded.
8. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of management and teacher/workshop leader.
9. Our timetable may be subject to change during the school holidays.
10. Refunds will be issues or an alternative offered is sessions are cancelled by motherslove.
Massage1. All treatments provided by motherslove will last for the specified duration purchased - consultation is an important part of the treatment and will for part of the time.
2. Treatments will only be conducted if motherslove deems the treatment safe for the client to receive.
3. GP/Consultant permission may be required before treatments can be provided.
4. motherslove reserves the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate behavior.
5. Payment will be collected for the full treatment price, provided more than 10 minutes has been spent massaging the client.
6. If the therapist is unable to collect money before leaving, an invoice will be sent to the client’s address.
7. All invoices must be paid within 7 days of issue date.
8. A booking is confirmed once motherslove and the client have both agreed a date, time, duration and location for a treatment.
9. If a cancellation is made more than 24 hours before a treatment, the client will not be charged.
10. If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the treatment, they will be expected to pay a cancellation fee for each hour cancelled.
11. The cancellation fee must be paid within 7 days of the cancellation.
12. motherslove has the right to cancel a treatment by giving 24 hours notice.
13. motherslove has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided, or if the therapist is taken ill.
14. motherslove commits to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within two weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible.
motherslove is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
motherslove may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
namebasic information about your baby (e.g. name / age)contact information including email addressemergency contact including GP/midwife detailsdemographic information such as postcode, preferences and interestsother information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.• We are obliged to keep records secure and confidentially held for 7 years.• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will NOT allow this information to be used by third parties
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
prepare for birth • free resources • local doulas • the dad course
Classes and workshops for women and their birth partners.
Birth workshops for women and their birth partners
- prepare for birth
Workshops and one-to-one private sessions for women and their birth partners to get their heads round the mind and body experience of birthing.
What's right for you is dependent on your individual circumstances; beliefs, strengths, fears, and what is going on with your baby. You can come with a birth partner, friend or alone.
Packed with facts and practical information on how to support a birthing mum and tips on life with a new baby.
Emilie offers a practical 3 hour workshop or a short session covering massage techniques for labour.
Find out about workshops to suit your Estimated Due Date
Past your Estimated due date?
I can offer a range of help to give you some time and space.
Post Dates Package
Maybe you're beginning to feel like there is pressure on you to give birth?
If you would like some time and space to relax, talk about options, to move and stretch or have a massage please get in touch.
All tailored to your personal situation and needs.
The Dad Course
A crash course giving you everything you need to thrive as a dad, from birth to first birthday.
Book a place on any of my courses or workshops along with your place on
The Dad's Course for a 10% discount on both!